Saturday, August 3, 2013

Welcome!

Hello Beautiful People,

First, let me welcome you to SKAW Cook! I'm Keeka and I'm glad you're here to share in this journey with me. 

As you have probably worked out for yourself by now, this is a food blog. But don't be fooled, this is no ordinary food blog. Here's why:

1. Every recipe will be gluten free.
I have Celiac disease, which just means I can't have gluten. No worries though, because gluten-free food can be delicious! I eat everything I make for this blog, so my gluten-intolerant brothers and sisters can rest easy knowing that everything here is safe. And my "glutenous" friends may discover how great life can be when you ditch the wheat!

2. Most meals posted will be vegetarian and some will be vegan.
Wait, don't run away, carnivorous friends! You don't have to be a vegetarian to enjoy good food!
Try it...you might surprise yourself.

3.  If I can make it, you can too!
How many times have you tried a recipe from a food blog, only to feel like a failure? It happens WAY too often! Don't get me wrong, I fully respect these chefs and their magical cooking powers, but I'm no wizard. I will only post recipes that are not only easy, but delicious!

So, can you handle the heat? If so, stay tuned for my first recipe, which will be...

...drumroll....

Quinoa Crust Pizza



With gratitude,

Keeka

p.s. If you're looking for more health-related content, check out my sister's blog. She's doing a 60 day juice fast that is inspiring a lot of people!

1 comment:

  1. Pizza looks deeelishious! I love quinoa!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to tell me what you think!